Before I draw you the picture of the unfortunate incident that happened to me the other day, I need to share with you some facts….they may seem random at first, but you’ll understand…
1. I hate pants. Shorts. Skirts. Really, I don’t wear any sort of bottoms at home, I’m a T-shirt and undies kind of girl…
2. Brooke’s favorite song is Party Rock by LMFAO…and I mean the real version, not my version of Party Rock.
3. In my quest to bring my sexy back, I’m in the process of tossing out my granny panties and have taken to wearing a cute cut of underwear called cheekinis…think boy shorts but with more of your ass hanging out…
4. We’ve had a slight ant problem in the kitchen due to the fact that one of the branches from a palm tree in our backyard brushes right up against the kitchen window.
5. We live on the second floor of a coach home.*
Now that we got all of that info out of the way, let me now tell you that the other day Brooke was pretty cranky and I knew the only way to perk her up was to get my groove on…so I put on some LMFAO and went to town….
You think something like this would encourage me to wear pants in the house…but really? How often is a random gardener going to be up in my tree?
Do you wear clothes at home?
*But not for long, we’re in the process of buying a new house with a big yard! woo hoo!