How To Lose Weight In 2013

With the new year upon us I’ve heard everyone talking about how they’re finally finally finally going to lose all their extra weight! Good bye baby weight! See ya fat ass! Night night thigh rub!

To save you the effort I’ve compiled a list of all the different advice I’ve read over the past couple of weeks to help you attain your weight loss goals! You’re so welcome!

1. Eat less

2. Make sure you eat enough calories to fuel your body

3. Exercise more

4. Make sure you don’t exercise too much or you’ll put too much stress on your body

5. Start juicing to get enough vegetables in your diet

6. Make sure you’re not drinking too much juice so you have room for healthy proteins

7. Eat a vegan diet to cleanse your system

8. Eat organic meat so you’re not putting unnecessary hormones into your body

9. Make sure you’re getting enough calcium for optimal bone health

10. Stay away from dairy

11. Stay away from flour, sugar, and anything white for the love of God

12. Don’t be afraid of food, everything in moderation is okay

There….

That about sums up what I’ve read over lately, and you are so very welcome…good luck!

Comments

1. Anne says:

Yea and the ads on tv. Ugh. The only way to do it is count those calories. Its the only one that works for me. And i never start the first of the year. It fails everytime. I started mine mid year and lost 60 lbs.

2. Deanna says:

what a helpful list…(-:
    Deanna recently posted..Does she understand?My Profile

3. Kelly says:

Yup that sounds about right. Do, and don’t do, all the things you’re supposed to, and not supposed to, and voilĂ ! Weight loss! Not confusing at all!

4. Carrie says:

Well, that certainly clears shit up. Thanks Holly
    Carrie recently posted..Purex Baby, Review and GiveawayMy Profile

5. Yep, that’s it in a nutshell! Seriously.
    just JENNIFER recently posted..How to finally kick your own ass into shape!My Profile

So true!
    Shell recently posted..What to Do with a Bad PitchMy Profile

7. Darcy says:

That about sums it up lol
    Darcy recently posted..Getting Healthy & Fit Step by Step With StiivMy Profile

8. Yep, good tips.
    Mary Kirkland recently posted..My boys…My Profile

9. Chris Carter says:

Great tips!! May try one of them…yes only one. That’s how I roll! (Roll- literally) ;)
    Chris Carter recently posted..Coach Daddy Asks…My Profile

10. Great list! Ahhh but dairy is my weakness… cheese, ice cream, cream, etc.
    Not Winning Mom of the Year recently posted..My ButtonsMy Profile

11. Jessica says:

Perfect tips, I think air is the best food choice for losing weight. I’ve missed you and I’m also the worst blog-reader-friend ever.
    Jessica recently posted..Pick your own purseMy Profile

12. Andrea says:

Amazing, isn’t it? So very much out there and the signals are completely mixed!

Stopping over from Shell’s PYHO linky!
    Andrea recently posted..Friendship.My Profile

Sums it right up nicely. Here’s to 50 lbs gone in 2013!
    Kristin recently posted..Tent Bed UpdateMy Profile