How To Get Your Husband To Smile For Pictures

I am so blessed that it just so happens that one of my best friends happens to own Savor Photography and is one of the most talented photographers I know…and I’m seriously not just saying that because I adore Rachel and because I know she reads my page….

How awesome do we look? These are actually the first family pictures we’ve had done in five years because I kept saying I look too fat…sigh….

But seriously? Look at me now! I look fabulous!

And those kids…they look pretty cute too…

And did I mention me? How gorgeous I am?

Eric looks pretty damn sexy too….and that’s a hell of a smile on his face, isn’t it?

Want to know how I got that smile from him?

After taking pictures for a while he started to get stiff*, you know, that weird fake smile that we usually get from the kids…so Rachel told me to make him smile or laugh or anything…and since it was so windy out and she was shooting at distance she wouldn’t hear what I said…

So I said those magical words guaranteed to put a smile on any man’s face…

Smile nice for the camera and you’ll get a blow job later….

Ah, success…

Family pictures?

A wrap!

*read awkward….you fucking perverts**…

**not you! You I love…it’s those other fucking perverts…

Comments

You DO look fabulous!!
    Great photos!
    Alison recently posted..Sons And DaughtersMy Profile

2. I saw the one of the two of you on fb the other day and thought “Holly is always going on and on about how she needs to lose weight and this is not a woman who needs to lose weight” along with “When did her hair get so long?”

Seriously, you all look fabulous, but especially you!
    Single Mom in the South recently posted..If You’re Thankful and You Know ItMy Profile

3. Becca says:

Dude, you guys ALL look GORGEOUS!! Love these pics. Ahhhh, *that* smile…LOL
    Becca recently posted..Developmental Growth Spurts: Victorious!!My Profile

4. Hillary says:

OH HOT DAMN!
    enough said.

5. Rachel Durik says:

Wow, Rachel must be super talented!
    Rachel Durik recently posted..I Heart Faces: OrangeMy Profile

6. Jenny says:

These pictures are amazing! Such a beautiful family!! Have to say, you’re a damn good wife because I wouldn’t care if Brad smiled or not an offer like that would not be put on the table by me!! HA!

7. Summer Davis says:

I’m DYING laughing. I tell my husband the same thing every time I need to get him to do something, but I never thought I’d use it for a photo shoot. Guess what I’ll be employing for our photo shoot in a few days?
    Summer Davis recently posted..new post 2My Profile

8. LOL You kill me.

Girl, you look great! Awesome even. I don’t know where you keep getting these ideas that you need to lose weight…omg you’re gorgeous.
    Mary Kirkland recently posted..Does Your Hamster Chew The Bars Of His Cage?My Profile

9. Betcy says:

You look awesome and so does the entire family!
    Betcy recently posted..Are you having an anxiety attack?My Profile

10. Great pictures. You all look great. You do look fabulous !!
    Ronalee Duncan recently posted..Nobody has ever seen this pictureMy Profile

11. Kim says:

You look great!!!
    Kim recently posted..Ode to the Comment Spammers…My Profile

12. cyndy says:

You all look AMAZIng!!! You are one hot mama!!!! xoxo
    cyndy recently posted..#randomMy Profile

I am so glad you did these…because they are gorgeous. And it makes me so happy that you can look at them and see how gorgeous you are too!!! And those kids…yum.
    Tiffany recently posted..Happy This WeekMy Profile

14. Cricket Sosa says:

You look beautiful! Awesome family pictures!
    Cricket Sosa recently posted..Operation BeautifulMy Profile

15. Chris Carter says:

Oh what beautiful pictures!! You look AMAZING! :)
    Chris Carter recently posted..I Want To Be Mary…My Profile

16. Becky says:

Awesome photos! You all look amazing!

17. Everyone looks great but you look especially gorgeous!!

You do look gorgeous!

These turned out great.

And yeah, the promise of a bj will pretty much make men do anything. LOL
    Shell recently posted..Thanksgiving McCormick Review and GiveawayMy Profile

19. You are stunning. And your kids are gorgeous. And your husband is pretty damn cute too – but don’t tell him that I said so. xo
    tracy@sellabitmum recently posted..Do People Still Buy Hostess Ding Dongs?My Profile

20. Mark says:

Hey, don’t call me a pervert! Okay, you can. Because yes, my mind did “go there”.
    Anyway, you all look wonderful and Savor Photography certainly knows what they’re doing.
    I wish those “magical words” would work on Fred. Can I borrow Eric. I’m not too proud to accept sloppy seconds.
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    Your Friend, m.

21. I swear, you never fail to crack me up!
    Christa the BabbyMama recently posted..Prepping for Our Vegetarian ThanksgivingMy Profile

22. Oh my gosh your family is crazy cute!
    Sarah K. (The Mama Pirate) recently posted..7 more daysMy Profile

23. Look how cute you all look! Plus it reminds me that I bought outfits months ago for family pics at the beach, and still haven’t done it! Yes, we’ve had Arina home for two years and still haven’t had a family picture done. I know, we’re bad!
    Lacey and Jax recently posted..Our warrior boy turns 7!My Profile

Playing blog catch up today. Saw the AWESOME pics on fb, but yes, seriously, you all look great. And I love the “I’m gettin’ a blow job later” smile ;) So using that next time we do pics.
    Kristin recently posted..Oxygen Free!My Profile