You Know You’ve Been Married Too Long

When this takes place….(we’re in the car by the way)

Hmmm…a booger you say?

You all know how much I like boogers…but he wouldn’t budge…

Five minutes later…

And yes, it was everything I thought it would be…

Do you do anything that proves you’ve been married too long…

Or that you’re as gross as I am?

Comments

1. Hahahahaha!!! You ARE gross!
    Alison@Mama Wants This recently posted..Things I’ll Miss And Things I Won’tMy Profile

2. Mark says:

Nope! You win. You’re the Queen of Gross!
    m.
    Mark recently posted..A chip off the old blockMy Profile

3. Yuck…… Ok, mine is blackheads. DH has an annoyingly pretty complexion but every once in a while

WHAM!

I ask him sweetly and he says NO!

It consumes my every thought until I pester him enough to give in.
    myevil3yearold recently posted..Life LessonsMy Profile

4. I think I may have just thrown up in my mouth. And since I’m not married, no, I don’t do anything that says I’ve been married too long :-)
    Sorta Southern Single Mom recently posted..On Magazines and MothersMy Profile

5. Becca says:

Not sure why I thought it would be okay to read that while I was eating lunch.
    Becca recently posted..High-Maintenance Me and the Trip to the Water ParkMy Profile

It’s the eye yuck and pimples at our house. I can’t stand to look at them, and I am so likely to take a swipe at them or pop them without warning.
    Jester Queen recently posted..Inviting waterMy Profile

7. Lori A. says:

Bleeeeeeeeehhhhh!

8. Deanna says:

wow that’s soooo gross! I’ve been married for 9 years in a few weeks and the only gross thing I do to or for my husband is shave his back! you all are just nasty!!! lol

9. LOL I don’t do any of that stuff. The grossest thing I’ll do is give hubby a foot rub and even then his feet have to be clean..
    Mary Kirkland recently posted..Tattoos on AnimalsMy Profile

10. Ally says:

I think you win. It’s the pimples that drive me mad.
    Ally recently posted..Things I’ll Miss And Things I Won’t – Monday ListiclesMy Profile

11. Michelle says:

I’m not quite sure what to say after this. I cannot ever imagine doing this to my husband. Apparently I haven’t been married long enough ;)
    Michelle recently posted..My Family Left Me….My Profile

12. Kristen says:

I love you. Like seriously – because this is too freaking funny. Last night I apologized to Ray for letting my ass get so big and he said, “it’s ok.” I was like – you are supposed to say it is NOT that big!! jackass!
    Kristen recently posted..…And then I closed my computer for an entire week.My Profile

13. Robin says:

Yup – that is pretty fricken gross there sistah! I don’t even like picking the boys noses let alone my husband’s. Actually, he would never, ever, ever, ever let me.

Mine is plucking the few stray hairs on my husband’s back.
    Shell recently posted..SHUTTER|bag GiveawayMy Profile

• holly says:

just the few? lucky! Eric has these weird patches that he lets me Nair….I think I’m going to try to do a shape next time…ha!

15. I just lost 10 lbs reading this as there’s no way I can now eat for a week.
    tracy@sellabitmum recently posted..Fabric of LifeMy Profile

16. Amber says:

Ha, yes, very gross. I don’t think I could do that.
    Amber recently posted..Hey, It’s Okay Tuesday!My Profile

17. Mine is hairs on hubby’s back. Man that was gross, but hysterical.
    Debi@ The Spring Mount 6 Pack recently posted..Comfort & Harmony Mombo Nursing PillowMy Profile

18. Not that I can think of really.
    Ellen Christian recently posted..Win Southern Living What’s for Supper? cookbookMy Profile

19. Ronni Keller says:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    I’ve been your super secret stalker for awhile now… You make my mouth do that smile thing. I totally dig for the big prize in the hubs and kids noses. You are not alone! And don’t even get me started on those picky things on backs! Now that’s a good time!
    Ronni Keller recently posted..Chicken Enchiladas Recipe: Wholly Guacamole This Is Delicious!My Profile

• holly says:

finally! a fellow picker! You should have come out of the woodwork before! Now I know I am not alone! and yes…the back…ahhhh

20. DenSchool says:

omg xD

21. Jen says:

I pop zits but no boogers!
    Jen recently posted..NRPA Blog Tour Free Family Fun OutdoorsMy Profile

22. Oh damn, I draw the link at boogers! You always crack me up though!
    Sheena@WillowBlueCreations recently posted..Photographer Spotlight: Kapture By KaylaMy Profile