Why Kids Are Assholes-Part 2

I know what you’re thinking…

Didn’t I just call my kid an asshole publicly?

Surely  no one has done anything asshole worthy again this week, right?

WRONG!

And believe me, with yesterday being the first day of summer and the kids being around all fucking summer, I can assure you, we have most likely have plenty of assholery around here…such as…

Ah…I was so hungry…but I’d been going all morning…notice I didn’t even have a flower in my hair yet?

Asshole…

Comments

1. Hahahaha!!

Happy Summer! (or should it be Happy Summer?)
    Alison@Mama Wants This recently posted..Toys Bore Me And I Watch Blues CluesMy Profile

2. Jessica says:

So funny, my daughter coughed all over her uncle’s food last night. But since he’s the crabby, no sense of humor type is was totally worth the gross behavior.
    Jessica recently posted..Tucked AwayMy Profile

3. Maybe that’s where “Bless You” actually originated. Kind of like the Southern “Bless Your Heart”?? Moms said it so they wouldn’t kill their children in moments like that….
    dysfunctional mom recently posted..The Stupid TiredMy Profile

4. Laura says:

I understand completely. Colin puked on me today.
    Laura recently posted..The Top 20 Dos and Don’ts of International Travel with Two Small Children (in random order), Part 2My Profile

5. JDT says:

I think its totally acceptable to call you kids asses. Mine is almost a year old and she is so one. And of course its only going to get better from here (said sarcastically as she throws coat hangers around the room).

6. I cannot tell you how many times I took my cereal bar, sandwich, or piece of pizza into the bathroom with me, turned on the shower and let everyone think I could not hear them if they called my name. lol
    Mary Kirkland recently posted..Epi RattyMy Profile

7. I would make you breakfast!!

8. Erin says:

Well isn’t that just lovely!? Looks like you have a miniseries building here . . . for your sake I hope it ends quickly.
    Erin recently posted..Our Story Part 2 . . . The letterMy Profile

9. Carrie says:

Is it going to be Asshole Summer 2012?
    Carrie recently posted..Dearfoams Review & GiveawayMy Profile

Oh yeah. My kids are assholes on such a regular basis. I am not at all concerned that you just called your kid an asshole.
    Jester Queen recently posted..The blue and the white (cars)My Profile

11. jenny says:

My kids don’t cough in my food anymore, thankfully they have out grown that stage…But they do save their best “current events” for the dinner table…Just as I take a bite of my food they tell me about the guy who ate another guys face…Or about the guy who killed and dismembered his friend and has now mailed body parts all across the country…Sigh…My kids are assholes and I refuse to eat with them anymore! HA!

12. Argh!!! Mine has been annoying me with ‘what are you doing?’ ‘what did you drop?’ ‘what’s that?’. Like, I can’t move without this kid asking me something!
    stephanie @ babe’s rockin’ mami recently posted..Eden Goes Mobile!My Profile

13. Kael says:

So funny! And so true…I tend to call my wee men tiny alcoholics when they’re in asshole mode!
    Thanks for the laugh and the honesty!

14. Tiffy says:

hahha! Its really not funny, I’m just laughing because its SO MY KIDS TOO!! This morning I was eating my oatmeal (1130a, up since 630a and sustaining on coffee) when my four year old (she’s already done school for the year but her sister (6) goes until the 21st) comes up to me and sticks her ENTIRE HAND in my bowl to get a “taste”. OMFG total little asshole. I then gave her the bowl, which she continued to eat with her hand even after I gave her any choice of spoons. I ate a cracker and went about my day.
    Tiffy recently posted..Oh what what whatMy Profile

• holly says:

my four year old daughter likes to stick her hand up her ass, I’m sure just to piss me off, so if she touches any of my food it’s an automatic no go

15. Oh yes, they certainly can be! I’m glad school has started :)
    Jen-Eighty MPH Mom recently posted..Win a $50 Amex, movie passes & more from Coca-Cola and NASCARMy Profile

16. I am really enjoying the theme/design of your blog. Do you ever run
    into any web browser compatibility issues? A number of my blog
    readers have complained about my blog not operating correctly
    in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have
    any recommendations to help fix this problem?
    health benefits of cinnamon recently posted..health benefits of cinnamonMy Profile