The Man Who Never Wants to Get Laid

Was driving around my town today….

With this license plate on his little red Miata….

The Jeff….

Does everyone else agree with me that this guy is a world class prick?

Seriously….

The Jeff

What an asshole….

A self absorbed douchebag….

A self absorbed douchebag asshole who happened to be in that car solo….

Hmmm, no ladies want to be with The Jeff?

What a big fucking surprise….

Would you date The Jeff?

Comments

1. Hah! No way! Any man who calls himself ‘The’ anything is a douche canoe!
    Alison@Mama Wants This recently posted..Memories Captured – April Link Up!My Profile

2. I remember back in the 80′s men were doing that ridiculous crap all the time. I really thought we had beat that out of them. Looks like we missed one.
    Mary Kirkland recently posted..Where You Can Find Me On The NetMy Profile

3. JeSsica says:

I picture The Jeff wearing a hawaiian print shirt with the collar up.
    JeSsica recently posted..WeightMy Profile

4. Mark says:

Define “date”.
    m.
    Mark recently posted..My Blog PostMy Profile

5. Kristen says:

Well, “the Kristen” says hell no!!! What a jerk. I bet he stuffs his junk too. (too much?)
    Kristen recently posted..Guest Post: “She’s Never Worked A Day in Her Life”My Profile

6. OMG and he’s driving a Barbie car.
    tracy@sellabitmum recently posted..How to Not Spend $1000 on PromMy Profile

7. Lele says:

I live in Florida and see dumb shit like this all the time, today it was a Honda Civic with “Hooker” on the license plate. A guy was driving the car, and sadly there was some poor low self esteem looking college aged girl next to him. All of the football insignia and the keg in the backseat gave the impression that it was his car.

8. Becky says:

Nice! I find this hilarious! I want one that says “The Becky”

9. Jen says:

So – on the off chance this guy really is full of himself I figured I’d find him on Google and whaddya know……??? I googled “Florida The Jeff Collier” and got many choices such as architect, lawyer and…..Race Car Driver for NASCAR…..all of which scream FULL.OF.HIMSELF and P.R.I.C.K……hahah…a miata, that’s a retired redneck racecar driver’s car of choice, right? Right.

The one I found is (or was) mayor of Dauphin Island. Is he planning to get reelected in Nov. 13, or is that just the outside date his last sex prospect gave him?
    Jester Queen recently posted..Memories Captured April: My Three LovesMy Profile

11. Erin says:

Oh wow . . . The Jeff?! I picture an old guy going through a midlife crisis. He’s wearing a Hawaiian shirt, has hair plugs and points a lot with his index finger out and thumbs up! Who ever told him that was a good idea LIED!

12. Oh My… UMMM NO! Phew! I feel better, even I am not THAT desperate!!!! There are no words… , but did you notice how phallically you shaped FL? That made me snicker!
    Sorta Southern Single Mom recently posted..PYHO: The One About the BoysMy Profile

JFC….

14. Ugh. I’d totally roll my eyes at that too. How ridiculous.
    Rach (DonutsMama) recently posted..Stepping Outside My Comfort ZoneMy Profile

15. I picture him with a lot of chest hair and gold chains.
    My first husband was A Jeff, but not THE Jeff. I still don’t plan on marrying another Jeff (or anyone else for that matter…).
    Anyway. Total douche.